Knebworth House and Barns promises to be a unique wedding fair like no other! Enjoy the rare opportunity to view the inside of Knebworth House, the perfect location for couples looking to hold their wedding in a beautiful stately home.
Sheryl Jones is one of a kind — literally. The African-American jewelry designer is currently the only woman of color operating her own brand of bling in New York City’s famous ‘Diamond District’. Her one-of-a-kind pieces have garnered much deserved praise as well as legions of devoted private clients. Her attention to the finest details and appreciation for the exquisite nature of the best gemstones is what keeps her in business, says Ezinne Ukoha, Essence Magazine.
Stage your celebration in the perfect venue. From the lavish, romantic settings of The William Kent House to the outdoor opulence of The Italian Garden, The Ritz London offers many stylish locations to give your festivities just the right ambience.
The world’s greatest hotel, as conceived by the world’s greatest hotelier. For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured. A London landmark at 150 Piccadilly, The Ritz has been home to the great and the good, the intelligentsia, the glitterati and thousands of discerning guests.
The first hotel to be awarded the Royal Warrant from His Royal Highness, Prince of Wales, The Ritz, London features:
- 137 guest bedrooms and suites
- Exquisite gourmet cuisine and cocktails at The Ritz Restaurant, The Palm Court for Afternoon Tea, and The Rivoli Bar for cocktails and light snacks
- Members-only Ritz Club Casino and Restaurant
- Lavish architecture with antique, Louis XVI furnishings and appointments
- Located in the very heart of London, within walking distance of the fashion houses and art auction houses
- Convenient to museums and other attractions