BB&G is seeking an enthusiastic, organized and charming professional to assist in advertising, sales and some marketing programs effective immediately. Make a difference by joining a progressive media company. This position is ideal for a marketing intern, event planner with sales experience or experience sales/marketing professional.
- Manage advertising campaigns with senior officer.
- Solicit advertisers and gain advertising business.
- Manage ad specifications, insertion and payment follow up.
- Work with design department to finalize ad proofs.
- Provide support to senior officer
- Provide support to customers regarding ad programs
- Strong drive to win, succeed and grow.
- High achiever, strong performance expectations.
- Growth oriented – you grow relationships and revenue
- You love to sell; you love to lead.
- Great team player. You add fun to work.
- Focused, goal-driven, results-oriented. You never lose sight of the target.
- Strategic thinker, problem solver.
- Passion for the product, the customer, business-to-business selling.
- Prefer minimum of 1-3 years sales management.
Note: This position is a work at home, telecommute position. This position is commission only. You must reside 25 miles from an airport location.
This is a great opportunity to take on a challenge, produce great results and further your career within a solid and forward-thinking media company. You will play a key role in leading us to the next level of growth as we continue to integrate online sales strategies into our rich menu of print campaigns, special editions, event sponsorships, custom publishing and other creative forms of business-to-business marketing.
You will earn an excellent and high commission structure (up to 35% on select programs). The ideal candidate can easily earn up to $60,000 as commission potential.
Forward resume, and cover letter to Ana Mason at email@example.com.