ME, LLC publisher is seeking an enthusiastic, organized and charming business professional to act as Executive Director – Business Services – Latino/ Hispanic Market (Additionally serving as Opertaions Manager & Sr. Editor) for a new Hispanic/Latino bridal magazine immediately.
This position is ideal for a communications, english major, independent writer, wedding intern, wedding/event planner with customer service experience and/or communications/ marketing professional. You must be bilingual.
- Manage project creation, programs and new projects
- Solicit new writers, content and advertising partners or sponsors
- Manage daily communications and start up processes
- Work with writers to place final stories and online programs
- Provide support to senior officer
- Provide support topartners regarding ad programs
- Ability to juggle many tasks
- High results in exceeding customer relationships and tasks
- Growth oriented – you grow relationships and revenue
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Marketing, and business mangement experience
- Focused, goal-driven, results-oriented. You never lose sight of the target
- Works independently on projects
- Enjoys the business of weddings and events
- Prefer minimum of 3-5 years customer service and communications experience
Note: This position is a work at home, telecommute position. This position has two incomes: hourly rate – TBD based on project work and qualified experience; Commission – plan to be reviewed at a later date
This is a great opportunity to take on a challenge on a new start up, produce great results and further your career within a solid and forward-thinking media company. You will play a key role in leading us to the next level of growth of a young bridal association.